Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Luanda Magic Parc of Miramar

 

I think it's Luanda's only outdoor play area for kids of all ages and it is definitely worth a weekly visit from you no matter where you live in Luanda.
The parc located in the Miramar area has an entrance fee of only 5 dollars and is suitable for kids of all ages.

 
 
It is equipped with outdoor play area for young children- the plastic houses, slides,.. - and for older kids you can find several jumping castles and an arena for renting electric cars.

 



Other options for rent for 5 $ for half an hour are small bicycles and cars.


If you are in Luanda and have kids please do visit this park and I am sure you will be visiting it again and again.

All the toys and the park all in all are very well maintained. A large seating area for parents with a café that serves refreshments and sandwiches is also available inside the park.




And if you find any other entertainment for kids in Luanda, please share and let us know :)

 




 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. That park looks awesome! I would have loved it when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, I bet my boys would love it! I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I meant MBC not bloggy moms :)

      Delete
  3. The park looks really fun! I followed your blog link from mombloggersclub and I really like your blog. I love to follow bloggers from other countries, your blog looks really interesting and I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennifer, thanks a lot for stopping by and taking the time to read some of our adventures!

      Delete